Friday, October 1, 2010

Food Waste Friday

My Food Waste

This week we wasted a little bit of leftover blueberry smoothie that I froze. It turned completely tasteless and nasty when we froze it. Ugh, we also wasted 3 homemade tortillas that I froze but which somehow turned terribly bitter and nasty in their short stint in the freezer. Gross. Thankfully it wasn't much, overall.

Other than that we've been slowly using up some of the stuff I've been wanting out of my house for a while--yay! I will probably continue our scrounging for another week, only buying some fresh veggies (must.eat.veggies.) and things like milk. I really want to continue to use up some of the crap we have so we can get rid of it once and for all.

I will replace it with much healthier alternatives and I am excited for the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment