Saturday, September 25, 2010

Me, Grumpy

This week sucked.

Everything about this week sucked. Work sucked. School sucked. Being at home sucked. I didn't like cooking as much as I normally do this week. Everything was just irritating.

The only cool thing that happened was that I found a guy on Craigslist selling large plastic flower pots for $0.25 apiece. So I bought 40.

The downside they were all really stuck together (hurt my fingers) and a lot of them had really... questionable dirt in them. So I was reading online and it said to rinse them out with bleach water so you don't spread diseases (Read: an annoying amount of work). I want to finish before hubby gets home from hanging out with his friends, but I just don't know if I can do it.

I'm also supposed to finish putting together a report for work by Monday--fun times.

And it's Saturday night so my weekend is almost over and I've hated every minute of it (almost). There's nothing worse (ok, obviously, a hyperbole in progress) than a bad weekend to finish off a bad week!

I just have so much pent-up anger from this week / weekend that I can't even think straight.

Good night. I hope you all had a better week than I did. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I will have something positive to say about life.

1 comment:

  1. Whew... ok, I am feeling a little better. I finally got all of the pots washed out and all the dirt cleaned up from the cleaning marathon.

    I'm currently calculating how much different plants in future balcony garden will cost me compared to just buying that same veggie / whatever from the store. So far, it looks good.

    Now I only have to figure out how to get a compost bin on my balcony without someone complaining about the smell...

    ReplyDelete