Things I am Grateful For
- I have a job for which i get paid. In this economy I realize not everyone is that lucky.
- A perk for being in my job is free tuition for me and my husband. This is a HUGE perk, even if I have to jump through 5,000 hoops every semester to get it. 5,000 hoops = cheaper than $5,000.
- I got to eat tasty food 3 times today.
- Even though I am not, my boss is ok with the progress I am making on my projects. He's been trying extra hard lately to be affirming I think.
- I have a hubby who loves me and tries really hard to take care of me. And he does a good job. (yay!)
- I have friends coming into town tomorrow night!
- I get to go see some awesome fireworks on Sunday FOR FREE!
- I get to work from home tomorrow which will hopefully way lower my stress levels and help me to kick this project I'm stuck on.
- I met with my unofficial small group for the second time today and it was a pleasantly surprising experience.
- I got to talk to my mom and it was fun.
Yup, life is good. Life is good.