Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Life Awareness

Well, it's a fact, I am crabby on Mondays. The weekend always goes too fast and I'm left staring at my phone asking why it is telling me to get up and go to work. Well, this prompted me to start focusing on being aware of all the good in my life. So every Monday, I'll be posting something that I am thankful for. Hopefully this will get me in the habit of being grateful even when I am cranky and hopefully will counteract the acute "case of the Mondays" I seem to contract every week.

Today I am thankful for my husband. He's been pretty sick the past week or so (he is never sick for more than a day so this is crazy), but has still been trying to help around the apartment, since I've been sick, too. I love him! He humors my insanity, like supporting me in my decision to try and grow a garden on our small balcony and taking our increased grocery spending in stride while we adjust to better foods. He puts up with me when I want to leave the tree up "one more week," because I love looking at it All. The. Time. Pretty much he's the best.

The end. (See, I feel better already)

No comments:

Post a Comment