Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 7--Wait, it's Day 10 Already?

So you remember my lofty month goal to improve my posture? I've been doing well, except at remembering to post! Yikes, seriously, my memory this week.

For those of you just joining me, you can find my first post in this series here. Basically, I am on a 1 month journey to perfect better posture!

So, we're gonna' pretend that I'm introducing Day 7's goal on day 7, because... I haven't posted in forever, but we're gonna call it day 10 (because it actually is day 10, lol. Ok? Ok.

Day 7, Goal 03
Sit up Straight during Lunch. -- I've actually sort of been doing this! No perfect, but ok.

So, I'm supposed to be posting another goal today, as it is Day 10... So here's my Day 10 goal.

Day 10, Goal 04
Sit up Straight during Dinner. -- I've sort of been attempting to kind of do this, lol.

As far as my other goals, I've been doing well! Let's review:

Goal 01: Sit up straight while eating breakfast.
Goal 02: Stand up straight while brushing my hair and teeth.
Goal 2.5: Sit / Stand up straight at work from 9:00am to 9:30am.

Um.. Goal 1 -- owned it. Goal 2 -- um, did pretty well. I forgot to brush my teeth once I think (sad). Goal 2.5 -- Did I really say that? I don't think I would have impromptu added an extra goal on my plate because that's just ridic--oh, I really said that? hrmph. I did ok. I vaguely remembered at 9 to sit up straight, which I did for a few minutes? Do I get at least a few points?

Ok, overall, I've been doing rather well. I've been remembering during the work day to at least try periodically throughout the day and I have felt better overall so I am still definitely excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment