Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 13

A new goal today!

For those of you just joining me, you can find my first post in this series here. Basically, I am on a 1 month journey to perfect better posture!

Goal 05: Stand up straight while cooking dinner / doing chores.
Goal 5.5: Sit / stand up straight during church / chapel.

Let's review my other goals so far:

Goal 01: Sit up straight while eating breakfast.
Goal 02: Stand up straight while brushing my hair and teeth.
Goal 2.5: Sit / Stand up straight at work from 9:00am to 9:30am.
Goal 03: Sit up straight during lunch.
Goal 04: Sit up straight during dinner.

Icing on the Cake
So far I've been doing well, one thing I am sometimes forgetting is to square my shoulders. Even though I stand / sit upright without hunching over, sometimes I still slump my shoulders. I'm not recording this as a goal, per say, but it would be nice if I could remember this a bit more often. It might get added to my official goals at a different date, so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment