Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 5

Why am I counting days and what are these random goals? Click here to find out!

Today I am continuing my first 2 goals.

Goal 01: Sit up straight while eating breakfast. I did this!

Goal 02: Stand up straight while brushing my hair and teeth. I did this!

Goal 2.5: Sit / Stand up straight at work from 9:00am to 9:30am. I sort of did this. I wound up not doing it at the time frame, but exerting a more conscious effort to sit up more at work.


And, now I've just got to write my food waste post and schedule it for tomorrow and then it's off to bed for me. I just finally got caught up on a week's worth of reading the blogs I follow so maybe tomorrow I can catch up on real life. haha. It was nice to have a mental break tonight after this bear of a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment