Saturday, March 12, 2011

Check it Out!

I'm almost famous. Ok, not really, but a fellow blogger asked me to do a guest post and... here it is!

Rachel writes at No Preservatives Added. She's actually part of the reason I started my blog to begin with, and definitely part of the reason I keep going. (By the way, she's really awesome, you should read her blogs).

I know I haven't been around much but that's because I've been crazy busy and sadly, this lovely blog is pretty low on the priority list when it comes to family, work, school, cooking, and sleeping. :) I do enjoy my family and my sleep.

In other news, I am not dead! Just in case you were still wondering if this was a figment if your imagination or if you were dreaming. Nope, this is really a post from me.

I'll write a catch-up post about goals soon and also about all kinds of other things.

Now, however... I have to go tend to my kombucha!

No comments:

Post a Comment